1. Never make a large purchase when Mercury is retrograde. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been researching laptops for a month, and if you spent eight hours on cnet last Saturday night, and you’ve finally picked the laptop for you… No, you don’t get to buy it, because Mercury just went into retrograde, and you have to wait until Pisces begins to begin any new projects and make any major purchases.
2. New Years Resolutions are good.
3. Patience is also good. Especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships. But also…
4. Sometimes, there is no room for error in new relationships. And, you know, if that’s really true, then maybe that wasn’t a worthwhile interpersonal relationship anyway.
5. The eee pc in pink is damn cute, but unnecessary, even if one of my many New Years Resolutions is to utilize technology better.
6. Damn do I <3 hobbies. Like playing the guitar. What a keeper. Just like my friends. Awwwwwwww….